Sunday 15 June 2014

My Norwegian TV experience.

 In January 2013 I got a telephone call from TV2, the main commercial TV station in Norway. Somehow or other they had found out that I had considerable experience of a drug called lowdosenaltrexone (LDN). A neurologist from NewYork had discovered more than 20 years earlier that  a small dose, about 4.5mg of naltexone rather than the original  50 milligrams, could be used to treat numerous conditions which as a rule are difficult to treat.
It is particularly useful for auto-immune conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis,Crohns Disease and fibromyalgia  for example but it is used for dozens of  other conditons,even cancer and MS. Part of the programme was made here then and the rest was made in Norway. Amazingly 10% of the population saw it and the number of patients using it there has gone from 300 to over14,000 recently.
 I agreed to take part  provided that they would subtitle it in English and it has been on the internet since.  You can access it by going to the bottom of the first page of one of my websites at www.omega3.20megsfree.com and get to it from there. In my main special interest (nutrient therapy in mental health/biochemical psychiatry) I change the lives of hundreds of  people every year and have even got  several patients with schizophrenia well enough to go to college and get a job.You can read about it at www.biobalance.ie. I am very privileged to have helped thousands of people where nobody else had succeeded,something I could  not imagine happening when I became a family doctor almost 40 years ago.     

No comments: